Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh BOY!

Oh Boy, I am so sorry that I have not written in so long. You have been such an amazing creature that I don't even want to be on the computer. And, even if I am on the computer, I really do have to do work, so I usually limit the time. Anyway, you have been doing so much lately. It seem like I haven't written since you were 7 months old. So sorry!!! Anyway, now you are 10 months old and you are a crazy little baby! You have 4 teeth and 2 more coming in, you can crawl everywhere and you totally love to crawl on the Saltillo tile that we have all over the house. You are eating everything on your own now, and you really don't like us to feed you anymore. It is like you are just totally your own person now. I can't even believe it. I really wanted this space to show your progressions, but it seems that I have been so involved with you every day (and all the free time I do have is done working so I don't want to waste it on the computer).

Anyway, you are so awesome. We went on our first swim lesson last night. We sang fun songs like "motorboat motorboat" and stuff like that. You put your head right in the water like you usually do. You are fearless. And totally cute. And adorable. And the best thing that ever happened to me!

No comments: