Friday, July 9, 2010

Three weeks

So, now the weeks just fly by.



When I was pregnant with you, the days seemed to drag on and on.



I feel really bad for a friend who is overdue today. She was due on the 30th and it is already the 8th! They will induce her in two more days if nothing happens. I'm sure she will be induced.



Anyway, things have been going great with you, little smooshie. I've been toying around with nicknames and haven't really come up with anything great yet. Smooshie sounds good, no?
You have been sleeping a lot lately. Like, through the night and through the day. But, there are times when you are awake, which is great, and those times are usually during the day which is even better. You never cry unless we are out and about and I can't reach you in your carseat.



But, we took you and your brother up north to Payson for the 4th of July. It was super fun. I think you had a great time. Your brother and I and your Daddy certainly did!






Here we are in the park. We got there a little after noon and got the most awesomest parking spot and cumped all of our stuff out right in the park and had the greatest view of the fireworks. It was a pretty long day for everyone because we had to drive back home afterward, but it was so worth it. Your Daddy had to get out of town - he was getting a little cranky, so I suggested we head up there.





He liked napping with you in the park too.






And, now you are already three weeks old and counting. It is going by so fast!

We are looking forward to going up to Montana soon to see family. I can't wait to get out of this heat and out of this house!

No comments: