Friday, January 11, 2008

TGIF again




Well, here we are, another Friday night. I'm not sure where Daddy is. He isn't answering his cell phone. I kinda wish he'd answer his cell phone, even if it was to tell me to leave him alone so he could have fun tonight. I just get all these worried emotions and it makes me kinda sick. Not nearly as sick as I used to get, but still, I just wish he'd check in. Well, whatever.

I've also been checking my work email - just in case something went on that I need to worry about. All of the "execs" were out for the week, so it was my duty to do the obligatory worrying for the week. I'm glad I don't have to do it all of the time - that's for sure!

So, here's a funny picture of Brannan at the little Kiwanis Park Lake. It looks like he's lounging pretty snugly. So carefree. Geez, if only we could go back to those days.





No comments: