Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Busy

So, I started going back to the gym this week. And, lemme tell you, I am sore! Monday wasn't so bad, it actually felt good to do 35 minutes on the elliptical machine. Then I did some of those "twisty" exercises (100 each side!) and I am still sore today. I tried to get on that machine again yesterday but could only do 20 each side. I'm determined to at least get down to my pre-pregnancy weight. I have another 15 lbs to go.
Brannan had his 4-month check-up yesterday. He got another round of shots too. He was not very happy with those shots. He did the usual crying at the doctors office, but once I got him off the table and hugged him, he was ok. I took him to day care and told them that he just had his shots. Ironically enough, BOTH Grandma and Pappy visited him at different times of the day at daycare. He was a little fussy and grumpy and tired. I took him home, he slept on the way home, and Daddy played with him for a while when I went to the gym. I guess he got cranky and fussy while I was gone and sort of passed out in his buzzy seat at 7.
We put him to bed early and he slept off his shots - poor little guy!

No comments: