Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's not all about you

It is so funny, I read soooooo many blogs from other Moms all around the country. I get many different views and many different scenarios and I also get to read about their daily lives. I still shake my head at the people who actually choose to go to that stupid fast food chain that, in my vocabulary, is called McDisgusting. I can't stand it. I haven't had food, water, bathroom facilities from that place in over 15 years. I don't know why, but it just disgusts me. And, I don't know why, but for some reason, I think down on other people who actually eat there. It can't be good, or healthy, no matter how much they choose to offer different "sides" for the kids. I walk through the mall every now and then and *know* every option that a parent can buy for their child for a lunch or a snack, but they choose to buy those mcdisgusting nuggets that are made out of filler and gristle and think that it is actual chicken! Ugh! I don't know what happened to me that made me so anti-this establishment, but it makes me so mad! Why can't they go to Paradise Bakery and get a little PB&J sandwich? I'd rather give my baby a slice of bread than those mcnastys.

No comments: