Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sandals in the snow

So, this month has totally flown by! I think I say that everytime I write something here. I always look at the bookmark on the side of the screen and say to myself "geez, I should really write what is going on today" but then get all caught up in investigating something else or reading other people's blogs.

Nothing too exciting is going on except that the little guy is saying so many new words! We are practicing counting and it is really hard for him to say "one", he goes directly on to two when I start counting with him. He has his teens all figured out though, it is cool to listen to. I also taught him how to kiss me on the lips and that is the sweetest, sloppiest thing I have ever experienced, but I love every little kiss he gives me with those little tiny lips! He can also blow kisses and say "night night" to everything and everyone. He even said "night night daddy" through the phone tonight while he was in the bath.

Daddy is still away at his top secret undisclosed location, although we did get to visit him this past weekend. It was great. We went to a few beaches and got totally sand blasted and even drove the car out onto the beach and acquired about a pound of sand for the rental agency to suck out. We went out to dinner a couple of times and hung out in the jacuzzi too. It was a little chilly, but I didn't mind. I wore sandals the whole time, although I can wear sandals in the snow, it doesn't bother me. My feet are like little hot ovens, I can't hardly wear closed toe shoes for the life of me. I guess it is good I live in a hot climate or else I'd be overheating left and right.

I am going to get my hair done tomorrow and boy am I looking forward to it. I don't know why but lately I have really been into getting all the "girly" things done lately. I LOVE pedicures and could go every week if my bank account allowed me, and massages, well, don't get me started. Or facials. I actually fell asleep for a second during the last facial I was getting. It was so utterly relaxing, but then I had a sleep jerk and had to make myself stay awake for the rest of the time.

Daddy doesn't come home until the 10th and after that he will be home for quite some time. I just hope he has a job when he comes back. I am keeping a continuous flow of positive thinking because I just can't imagine them getting rid of such a maniacal trustworthy hard worker. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

The baby is in bed and now is my time to go and watch Lost!

No comments: