Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What a ride

Ok, so I haven't been so good about writing lately, but things have been very crazy for us lately. We went to New Hampshire to go on a long weekend fishing trip and my husband ended up with a 4-wheeler on his chest. He had to hitch a ride in the ambulance to the local hospital where he ended up with 6 broken ribs, a pneumothorax (air in his lungs), a knicked kidney and a ton of stitches in his ear. It was terrible, he was in ICU for almost 7 days. I extended my time out there for 2 extra days but then we decided it would be best for me to get the baby home and get back to my job. He is actually on short-term disability right now because he can't work. Well, he can't even get home either! He isn't allowed to fly until the 19th (that's 14 more days!). So, he is going to take a train. I've been bummed that he hasn't been here for a while, especially to help with the baby, but he needs to get well, and, he can't even pick up the baby anyway.


So, I'm still waiting to see what his plans are for traveling.


In the meantime, I'm just working and carting the baby around and taking pictures of him. I especially like this one.



No comments: