Thursday, January 15, 2009

Miracle

Today there was a plane crash.

I don't know if I've been in a plane crash in my past life or what, but I always have vivid dreams of being in a plane crash. I could be a witness, a passenger or a pilot, I've had them all. They are my worst nightmares. Today another one happened in real life. And this one was way too close to home.

See, my sister is living in NYC and traveling to Charlotte all the time. She could have been on that plane.

Luckily, she wasn't.

But, if she was, she would have been ok, that's for sure.

It is just so scary, living in that eternal fear. You are propelled into the atmosphere in those little metallic tubes and you never know what is going to happen.

She had an aborted landing at Sky Harbor over the Christmas holiday. She has been really lucky.

I am so happy all of those people are all alive and happy. It is truly a miracle.

No comments: