Monday, March 22, 2010

82

Ok, so it is getting really close. 82 days!

Today I had another ultrasound. You looked great and you are growing steadily. At the last ultrasound (one month ago) they said you were only in the 9th percentile. Today you are in the 22nd percentile! Yay baby! Grow baby grow!

I was supposed to take the glucose test today too, but I guess the leftover chorizo burrito would skew my numbers too much so I will have to go back later this week to do the test. Bummer, especially since we had a babysitter for your big brother.

Pappy has been doing an awesome job of babysitting your big brother. He even changed a poopy diaper today with one arm in a sling. I have no idea how he did it, but he said he managed it. Wow, thanks Pappy!

Right now your big brother is taking all of his crayons out of his bin and spreading them all over the kitchen counter. We went out to lunch today after our appointment - I was hoping to get one of my favorite items of all, the salmon salad at Pasta Pomodoro, but alas, they were out of salmon! Dang them! So, I had to have the chicken salad instead. It was pretty good and man did it fill me up like the dickens. I am still not hungry. I think that will be my one meal for the day. Although I think you might like a milkshake later on for dessert.

You were so cute on the ultrasound today, but you kept your little arms in front of your face so the tech couldn't get a proper picture of you - but I saw your cute little nose and your little lips and your chin - you look so much like your big brother it is amazing. I know you will come out looking just like him and being the cutest thing on the planet.

Only 82 days left in there little one - make the most of it!

Love,
mommy

No comments: