Tuesday, March 9, 2010

95

Oh wow!


So sorry it has been so long since I posted!


I really wanted to mark the 100th day because it was such a milestone, but dang, here we are 5 days later and only 95 days left of this pregnancy.


My husband keeps saying that this pregnancy will be the last one. That makes me a little sad.


I wish we had a bigger house so we could have more kids - and I wish that money wasn't such an issue too - kids can be expensive! I wish, I wish, I wish. But, anyway, he keeps saying that this will be the last one but I'm not so sure. Maybe, just maybe, I can convince him into having another one. Although I am getting up into the "advanced maternal age" thing. Ha ha! That is something to laugh at! I sure don't feel "advanced!" Well, the point is is that I really would like to have just one more kid. Actually, I'd like to have two more to make a 6-pack! Ha! I don't think I have enough time left on my maternal clock though...



But, baby - I have been feeling you twist and turn and kick around a TON lately! It is so fun to feel you and to wonder what you are going to be like. You have been spinning and flipping like there is no tomorrow. Although, the one complaint I do have is that you have been making me sick - A LOT! I have yet another cold - and, at least it isn't nausea, I have been sick so many times this pregnancy, it is strange. When I am not pregnant, I am usually really healthy. I never get sick with a cold - only once a year, but man, this year I am feeling you! Brannan has been sick too and whenever he gets sick, he gives it to me. At least this one is on its way out.

Finally, just a little bitching - so, I have been reading a lot of blogs lately, and it seems that EVERYONE is putting up a stupid "donate" button on their blog for the dumbest things like going to BlogHer or buying crap for themselves. I mean, I understand asking for money for families that have cancer and need help, but, sheesh, c'mon - if you can't afford to go to a stupid conference, just deal with it! And, if you can't afford to buy crap for yourself, deal with it or put it on a credit card! Ugh! It is just so ridiculous the amount of begging that is going on these days...

No comments: