Tuesday, May 18, 2010

25!

Yeeee haw!

We are almost there little one!

You have been being such a good little baby in there, I'm going to be sad to see you out of there, although you are making me a little tired. Oh, and I can't wait to sleep on my stomach again. I really do like to sleep like that, on my stomach, but right now I have to sleep on my sides, but yanno, that is a-ok with me if it is good for you! You have been making my hips hurt a little too, but I know that will go away. I know I will be sad in like a year when I will want to be pregnant again so I'll have to remember these times. That is precisely why I am writing this now!

Anyway, 25 more days. They seem to be flying by.

I have most of your room prepared. I just need to find places for most of your clothes. Oh, and we need to find a name for you too. Maybe I'll talk to your daddy tonight about names. I have a big list of names that I like so I'll show him that list tonight while we are eating some dinner. Oh, and dinner - you have been making me not like dinner too much these days either. See, about a month ago, I was a voracious eater. Now, I really could take it or leave it. Breakfast is good - but usually consists of cereal or something sweet. Lunch, eh, that's getting on the iffy side too. I used to start planning lunch at about 10:00, but now, it is kinda like whatever is in the fridge. I feel bad too because I see the boys standing at the fridge, looking blankly at it, like there is nothing good in there to eat. And, since I do all of the grocery shopping, it is my fault that there isn't anything good in there. The only thing I get excited about at the grocery store these days are good deals on diapers! And, boy baby, let me tell you about this deal I found last week!

So, I am going shopping by myself on Friday because it was "boys day out" and they went to lunch and did their own stuff. So, I go into the local grocery store, head straight for the clearance section and a light shines down from above and I hear a chorus of "aaaaaahhhhhhhh" and see glitter in the air as I look straight at the shopping cart FULL of size 3, 4 and 5 Pampers that are on clearance! Holy cow! I had to text your daddy and tell him the good news. I almost just took the whole dang cart because $9 packages of diapers were marked down to only $3 each! It was so awesome - and I had a ton of coupons for $1 and $2 more off of the packages. It was so sweet. I got literally over $100 worth of diapers for only $11. It was the most beautiful score ever. I have been waiting so long for these dang diapers to go on sale and finally they were there, just at the right day and time. Two other moms came quickly behind me and started grabbing at packages too, so I had to be a little aggressive, but I got a lot of them and now I am regretting not getting more.

Anyway, so that is pretty much the only thing I get excited about at the grocery store these days. Food isn't too much of a friend like it used to be. But, NAPS are!

I heart naps.

Seriously. I can't wait until 1 or 2 in the afternoon - it is my most favorite time. Well, only if I can get the kids asleep too.

Well, I just wanted to check in with you and tell you that I'm really looking forward to seeing you and meeting you and making sure you are happy and healthy. I know you will be, I just want to see for myself. We have another appointment on Monday - this time they will start to check me internally to see if you are getting ready to come out. I'm suspecting you aren't yet, but we will check just to make sure.

So, it is that magic hour in the afternoon - 2:00 and both kids are in their rooms (J and B).

Must.go.rest.

No comments: