Monday, October 12, 2009

6 years

Yesterday was our 6 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has been 6 years already! Wow, how time flies. Plus, we have a 2-year old now too! What the heck happens with all this time? It just flies right past us.

Well, we had a wonderful, wonderful anniversary! It was full of many, many surprises. One so big I can't even say here.

Otherwise, I got a beautiful boquet of roses and tiger lillies. Then, we were going to go to a movie, but I really didn't want to and then we got to drop the kiddo off at friends' house for a babysitting gig and we went out to the Capital Grille for dinner! Yummy! It was so good I was ready to pop. And, I think my husband almost did. I don't know where he puts all that food, honestly.

It was a lovely, lovely day, and more about that later.

No comments: