Friday, October 30, 2009

Undecided

I can't decide if I should go to the gym or not this morning.

Really, I don't have anything better to do. The husband is still out of town and it is kindof lonely around here. I don't have any money to spend, so we really can't go shopping or anything. I guess we could carve our pumpkin, but, eh, that doesn't sound like too much fun right now.

I slept terribly last night. I don't know if I am getting a cold or not, but I had heartburn that made me want to throw up and my throat was sore and I couldn't breathe through my nose. It was nasty. So, at midnight, I took a sleep aid and a heartburn aid, and that helped, but I didn't get nearly enough sleep when the baby started to scream "No nap time Mama!" at 6:45 this morning.

On another note - we just got back from Disneyland this week. I went with my SIL and her two kids. It was a fun time, but, unfortunately, I couldn't imbibe in any cocktails. That was a bummer. But, then we went down further south to the San Diego area to visit some of her relatives and her aunt and uncle were extremely nice, but her cousins, oh my gosh, I have NEVER been treated so rudely in my life. I mean, these people only said hi to us briefly and then continued to lay on their couch and watch football for the rest of the morning. Oh, they even decided to make bacon and eggs and toast and eat it all in front of us without offering us a single thing. They sucked. They were just so totally self-absorbed it was insane.

Whatever.

I'm just glad it wasn't my family, although my SIL is totally different and nothing like those people were.

Today is a new day and I am so tired! Can I just do nothing today? I think I need to look for a job, though. That might be something that needs to be done for sure.

Ok, since it is Friday, I'm going to not go to the gym and start all fresh and new on Monday. Yeah, that's it. New on Monday. Good thinking.

No comments: