Thursday, February 14, 2008

Saying goodbye

So, I sent a huge package of newborn items to my sister-in-law this week. And you know what, it was really, really hard to send them away. There is a little part of me that really misses my baby being a little tiny baby, and sending all that stuff away makes me kindof sad. I put a little disclaimer in the box asking that they not get rid of any of the super tiny onesies or the little head holder for the carseat because i'm ready to have another one! I never thought i'd be into having kids and was really scared when I was pregnant that I wouldn't be a good Mom. But now, I cherish my little boy and am trying to be the best mom I can! I can't wait to be pregnant again and to feel those little kicks in my belly. I can't wait until that big day when we find out if it is a boy or a girl. I can't wait for more ultrasounds and more prenatal vitamins. I know, I'm kinda sick...

No comments: