- Baby woke up every 2 hours
- A nice thunderstorm rolled in around midnight
- The dog was licking herself in the loudest possible fashion, keeping me from getting to sleep
- After 45 minutes of trying to get to sleep at 3:30, I had to go pee
- Alarm went off way too early at 6:40 and had a headache when I got into the shower
So, that was a fun night. I'm looking forward to a better night's sleep tonight.
I'm really not complaining though, the baby has been so good about sleeping, he's like a clock. In the beginning, we had to wake him up to eat, now he gets up twice a night. Something was off with him last night, though. He went to sleep about 7:30 and then woke up at about 8:15 in a frantic cry. Not sure why, I think he had a bad dream. Poor little guy.
Little did I know that it was a premonition for what the night would hold. For some reason I had a very hard time getting back to sleep. Maybe I'll try some Tylenol PM tonight. Or maybe a few glasses of wine while I watch Sawyer on Lost! ;)