Monday, September 14, 2009

Two!

Well Brannan, you have officially entered the terrible twos!

Be still my heart...

Nah, it isn't that bad. You are actually a really good kid. You are easy to steer down the right aisle in the grocery store and you don't play with dirt unless I allow you to. The only thing that is hard for me to control is your terrific love of tormenting our poor dogs. These dogs, they are going to be saints when they go off to doggie heaven. They really do put up with a lot. I try to control it as much as possible, but man, when he gets a running leap at them, it is just kinda hard to control.

Anyway, we had a little birthday party for you yesterday. Your Auntie Chris flew in all the way from Charlotte to be here for you. She is so awesome! She spoils you and loves to play with you even if she has to sit on the cold tile floors to do so. She is really a great Auntie. Also, we had Grandma and Pappy, and a few more friends and their new babies. It was more of a show-off time for the new babies though since they are both only weeks old. That's ok though, it is understandable that you want to show off your little munchkins.

There wasn't any drama - not that there should be at a 2-year-old's birthday party, but yanno. We did set up a playdate for you tomorrow so that will be fun!

Anyway, it was a good day for you. I can only hope that the next 50 birthdays will be as easy-breezy-fun and full of smiles. I hope to be around for all of them little baby - oh I mean "Big Boy!"

(as my heart breaks just a little that you are getting so big!)

No comments: