Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Shots

Yesterday our little bugger had his 6 month checkup. The poor thing had to have 4 shots (2 in each leg) and one oral dose of something. He was super tired after the ordeal and I was too because it took over 2 hours to get out of the stupid office! I couldn't believe it. Plus, the nurses were quite dumb. I had to show her how to tare out the stupid scale. Whatever - it was a nightmare. But, when I got home, daddy had to take a nap because he worked the overnight shift last night, so I was watching him, but the little guy just kept whining all night. He went to bed super early and I knew that he would wake up in the middle of the night wanting a bottle because he didn't eat anything before bed. Well, he is feeling better today, so that's good.


This past weekend we took the little guy sledding. It was fun. I'm not sure he had too much fun, but we just needed to get out of the house for a little bit. We then dropped in on some friends who live in Payson, and it ended up being a late day. They are really fun to hang out with and they have done so many improvements on their house, they had to show us everything!


Anyway, here we are sledding. Oh, and of course, I forgot it is WW...






1 comment:

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

Payson Az? We used to go their when I lived in Az (Fountain hills)!
Shot days are horrible :(