Friday, November 20, 2009

Yoga positions

I love watching my little boy.

He can execute yoga positions like no one else.

No wonder they call one of the positions "happy baby" - he can do it with ease. He can also do "child's pose" with ease and i've even seen him sleep in child's pose. I also love to see him in the squat pose. He can play with toys for half an hour in a squat pose without his legs falling asleep or getting a tingly feeling.

Kids sure are amazing and bendy!

Yesterday he and his daddy were laying on the floor. Daddy was laying on his side with his head propped up by his arm (hand on head, elbow on floor) and the big boy was trying to emulate him. It was so funny to watch him try to twist his little body all around on the floor trying to get into the same position as his daddy was in.

On another note, I was going through his room the other day and finally got up the gumption to unplug his baby monitor. I guess we don't need it for him anymore. When he is awake I can usually hear him banging on his headboard or else he will cry for one of us. I just can't believe that he is over 2 years old and it is time for me to let go of the baby monitor! And that is why he keeps correcting me and saying "no mama, I'm a BIG BOY!"

Awww, dang!

Slow down big boy! Slow down!

No comments: